I pray hard that Hubby will be in town, as I want to join in the convoy organize by Madinah On Wheels to Maulidur Rasul @ Putrajaya.
Details as follows :
#CONVOY SULTANUL AULIYA
# Khusus untuk yang memeiliki kenderaan sahaja
# Acara 2 Hari 1 Malam
31 March 2012
– 7.30 am : BERKUMPUL DI CARPARK SINGAPORE DISCOVERY CENTRE
– 8.30 am : BERKUMPUL DI PERHENTIAN REHAT GELANG PATAH
-10.30 am : BERHENTI DI PERHENTIAN REHAT PAGOH
– 1pm : CHECK IN DI RESIDENCE, HOTEL PUTRAJAYA
– 3pm : MAKAN
-4PM : MAJLIS HAUL DAN MAULID DI MASJID BESI, PUTRAJAYA
10PM : PULANG KE HOTEL
1 APRIL 2012
– 8 am : SARAPAN
– 8.30am : Tazkirh dan Selawat bersama Ustaz Solihin
– 11 pagi : CHECK OUT/ Pulang ke Singapura.
* Aturcara akan berubah tertakluk kepada keadaan, Insyallah
* BAGI MEREKA YANG TANPA KENDERAAN DAN INGIN MENAIKI BUS BOLEH HUBUNGI TM FOUZY TRAVEL AND TOURS.
* Bagi mereka yang ingin ulang alik selepas majlis, masih boleh mengikut convoy ini.
It’s raining right now as I’m typing this. Love this kind of weather. Don’t care about the damp laundry. Right now I just want to enjoy this beautiful weather.
As I was reading the timeline in twitter, I came across this picture. MasyaAllah! Imagine circulating (tawaf) the Ka’bah in the rain. I want to feel it…
I realized that lately, I have changed from an avid reader, to a very slow one. Maybe it’s age catching up (I refuse to believe so, haha). I still need no reading glass to read, so it’s not about the age. I guess it’s because of the type of books I read lately. The last novel that I read was “Ombak Rindu” which I completed in less than two days. I skipped most of the parts, actually.
My sort-of resolution this year is to read more Islamic books. These type of books you cannot just simply read it. We have to digest, understand and reflect. That’s why I take longer to finish a book.
Currently, I am reading a book “MATAHARI” by Hilal Asyraf. It’s an Islamic short stories which I can relate in daily life. Verses from Al-Quran and Hadith are used to support the stories. Simply love it!