I trembled and had goosebumps when I attented my Fiqh class at Masjid Sultan. The topic was about THE TORMENT OF LEAVING SOLAT. Astaghfirullah… 😥
It’s this Saturday!! It’s specially organized for children and youth, but ALL are welcome.
● ‘Mini’ Skate Park ● Graffiti ● Archery ● Arabic Calligraphy ● Jamming ●
An event for all regardless of age, race or religion =) SyababSG welcome all regardless of clothing, hair color or even that body art on the skin =)
Let’s Rock Woodlands Stadium!
3rd March 5-11pm: MAWLID Artistry event organised by YOUTH! Open to ALL ages!
– Free flow popcorn & cotton candy!
– Carnival / Concert!
– Songs / Qasidah / Acapella !
– Graffiti showcase & try-outs by professional artist !
– Arabic calligraphy showcase !
– Free khat of your name!
– Exciting booths !
– Interactive Muslimah Zone!
– Kids Bouncy castle !
– Archery !
– Mini Skate Park !
– Free Goodie Bags ! *For 1st 2000 youth & kids.
– Spiritual jamming !
– Heart to heart by our scholars !
– Launching of Syabab SG!
– Competition for kids & family !
– Competition for youths !
– Free flow drinks !